I have been getting started on my Early Spring (wishful thinking, I know) Cleaning.
I’ve had some musings which must be shared.
You are my audience.
The Muckrunners are poor listeners; they all seem to have ADHD, and only care about the words with “food” in them……. and the house is otherwise empty right now.
Therefor – you are “it”.
1) Dustbunnies should be neutered.
2) If you never see/find the spider….. where do all of the cobwebs come from?
3) If your Long-arm Quilting Machine is computer aided, and does 80% – 95% of the quilting for you – why would you still be credited as the “Quilter” when the machine actually did all of the work from a program? Wouldn’t you just be the machines “assistant”????
4) If the saying is true that you can learn the most about a person from what is on their bookshelves….. then I am officially the most Eccentric person I know!! And I have 8 fully loaded (with not a modern fiction novel in sight) 7′ tall x 4 1/2′ wide bookshelves to prove it!!
5) Why/how can 55 gallon contractor trash bags hold nails, broken glass, drywall, insulation and wooden boards effortlessly – and yet manage to not be able to withstand a few (okay – 35) magazines?????
6) If something is labeled “All-Purpose”: why is it only good for certain applications???
7) Cleaning chemicals that suggest that you wear a respirator in their directions probably weren’t intended for the application that you want/need to use them for.
8 ) “Child-Proof” mechanisms should actually be labeled “Adult-Proof” because only a child can get into them!
9) If the medications side-effects are worse than the symptoms being treated – WHY would you take them if you want to feel better????
10) How/why would they add a “scent” to a chemical/cleaner that was made to kill/eliminate “odors”??? Shouldn’t it “kill/remove” its own “smell” too if it REALLY worked????
Just some things that make you go “Hmmmmmmm…..”